We are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented and high-performance Finance professional, who is passionate about fast-paced environments to lead a team of Accounts Receivable experts in the day-to-day operations as well as in the closing and reporting activities involved.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, responsibilities may include:
• Lead a team of seven AR members, coach them and train while keep them motivated.
• Distribute and Coordinate the work among the team members.
• In charge of revising and approving all AR transactions, including billing, credit memos, adjustments and payments.
• Lead the monthly, quarterly and annual AR close.
• Prepare, Revise and Deliver information for external and internal audit.
• Generation of AR reports to Upper Management and Business Units.
• Complete ad-hoc projects as requested by the Manager and Shared Services Controller.
• Work collaboratively with IT and other stakeholders in customizing the company’s ERP as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Fluent in English.
• At least 5 years of working experience, working for a multinational company/Big firm, in the accounting/shared services field.
• Experience leading teams, desired.
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting.
Nivel Jerárquico: Supervisor
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 27 Hasta 35 Años